The 147th Finance Management Support Detachment is responsible for processing changes to Soldier's pay accounts and financial inprocessing and outprocessing of all Soldiers. Providing debt management support on amounts due to the US Government, conducting Financial Readiness Assessment of units during SRPs, providing financial awareness training to newly assigned unit commanders and First Sergeants, providing courtesy visits to assist PACs/S1 on improving timeliness and processing of pay related documents, and providing Leave and Earning (LES), W2 and W4 support are also responsibilities of the Finance Battalion.
In June 2018, 25 individuals with the company deployed to the Middle East, where they conducted operations in five different countries and processed more than 35,000 military transactions with a 99.9% accuracy rating and were charged with supporting over 20,000 personnel. The 147th FMSD was distinguished as being the best finance detachment in theater by audit standards, size and responsibility of mission and overall operational effectiveness.
- 347th Headquarters Company
- 114th Transportation Company
- 147th Human Resources Company
- 147th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 247th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 204th Area Support Medical Company
- 224th Transportation Company
- 434th Support Maintenance Company
- 1903rd and 1904th Acquisition Teams